Project managers are construction site leaders who plan, coordinate, budget and supervise building projects from development to completion.
MORE ABOUT THIS CAREER
Project managers oversee a variety of different teams and craft professionals, making sure they are working in sync and finding solutions to any challenges that may arise.
Do you like to organize things?
Do you have a strong attention to detail and are you a good planner?
Skills You'll Develop
- Interpreting blueprints and sketches
- Execute the organization of a project from beginning to end
- Coordinate work and materials to deliver a project on schedule and on budget
- Time management
- Develop ideas and communicate skills
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance
- On the Job Training
- High School Diploma
- Technical School