The Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) is conducting a survey on the value they bring to their customers. If you are interested in having a voice within the DEC, please respond to the survey.
The Goal: Determine what metrics would be most meaningful that we could use to measure our performance?
- What’s your involvement with the agency?
- What do you value most/least about the standardized processes in which you interact with the agency (application, certification, compliance)?
- Do the resources we spend seem appropriate?
- What do you use as a measure to evaluate our customer service level?
- How do you perceive our effectiveness in protecting human health and the environment?
- What metrics should we be interested in collecting to measure performance?
- Would you value us tracking the time spent versus decisions we’ve made?