We listened to your feedback from last year’s training and are including a two hour session devoted to Davis-Bacon in the afternoon. BUT FIRST, we want to introduce you to our new, hot-off-the press Equal Opportunity Toolkit!! You will all want to take advantage of this FREE training that will cover everything you need to maintain EEO compliance on VTrans federally-funded projects!
- Getting the word out: How do you disseminate your EEO Policy?
- How to best diversify your workforce and retain good employees
- *NEW* ADA requirement: Reasonable accommodation procedure
- The Do’s and Don’ts of completing certified payroll
- Understanding fringe benefits and how they work
- Statement of Compliance? Why you need to fill this out!
We encourage attendance by all EEO Officers, payroll staff, company officials, managers, and HR staff.
We are offering the training on two different dates:
- Friday, February 22nd from 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Registration starts at 9:00 a.m.)
- Friday, March 8th from 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Registration starts at 9:00 a.m.)
It will be in the same location as last year, at the Agency of Transportation, Dill Building, 2178 Airport Road, Unit A, Barre, VT. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!