Yes we have it!! Through a partnership with BRS we are now able to provide Health coverage for our member companies.
We are excited to announce a partnership with BRS that will give our members’ access to Association Health Plans (AHPs) through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont. New federal rules permit AHP to be offered again in Vermont. The association risk pool is treated as one large employer for health insurance purposes, which will provide a 4% to 7% relief on premiums compared to the current exchange rates. This larger risk pool should offer greater security as well as lower costs.
- Our partnership will give you access to all of BRS offerings (please see attached) without having to pay their annual membership fee of $250.
- You can access this offering through your local broker or you can give our office a call and we will have a broker reach out to you.
- Please see the attached value proposition from Blue Cross and the plan offerings and rates. We have also included background information on BRS and the requirements of the plan.
- It is important to contact AGC/VT for the enrollment agreement that you use so BRS will know you are a member of AGC/VT-VIECA.
- We are pleased that we can bring this value added program to our members.
If you have any questions… You will certainly need more information to make a valued decision. I am happy to send you what I have ASAP, we are presently making the forms and formal announcement. Our biggest Return on Belonging is here! If you need more info and can’t wait to talk to me don’t hesitate to touch base. (802) 223-2374 or email@example.com