Fleet Diesel & LNG Truck Mechanic
Casella Construction ‘s Transportation Division is looking to hire 2 Fleet Mechanics with experience working on Diesel and LNG Tractors, along with trailer repairs. We have both an AM and PM shifts available.
The right candidates would be energetic and hardworking individuals that can take on the role of day-to-day equipment maintenance and minor to major repairs on our diverse fleet of Mack triaxle dump trucks, Kenworth T880 Diesel and T800 Liquid Natural Gas tractors. Trailer repair experinece is also key in this role with working on all our trailers such as live floor, dump and lowboys.
Casella Construction offers comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, short & long-term disability supplemental insurances, paid time off, paid holidays and 401K retirement plan with up to 4% match. Shift differential for the PM Shift
Bring your tools and apply online today!
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform repairs along with assigned preventive maintenance services on all fleet vehicles (Diesel and LNG tractors, trailers, and other related parts).
- Review and complete repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection reports.
- Complete all paperwork on fleet vehicles and ensure accuracy of meter readings entered into fleet maintenance software program.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Diesel engine repair work of 5 years preferred
- Class A and or Class B CDL desirable
- Must be able to handle major repairs
- Experience with both tractor and trailer PMs and repairs.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal direction
- Have the ability to lift up to 70lbs
- Must have own tools
About our Company:
Joseph Casella and John Casella are second generation of the Casella family who are determined to carry on the successful growth and profitability Casella Construction has experienced throughout the years. We are fortunate to have and continue to expand a superlative team of people throughout the organization who are constantly expanding critical areas of our business; namely, heavy highway construction, utility installation, environmental contracting, commercial site development, demolition, aggregate and transportation. In part, Casella Construction's success is attributed to our management's (both individually and collectively) abilities to adopt to dynamic situations along with their capacity to remain in the forefront of technology and environment stewardship.
We strongly believe the key to the company's future success is our continued ability to build, develop and recognize the best employees in the industry. We appreciate hard work, loyalty and commitment, and believe these hallmark qualities deserve recognition. To learn more about Casella Construction's values and modus operandi please visit us at www.casellainc..com