- Must possess and exhibit the Bread Loaf core values including a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Must be physically capable of doing construction work.
- Able to travel, including extended overnight. Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift, twist, turn, pull, lift overhead for extended periods of time.
- Must have the following tools for their own use:
Laborer level: hammer, hammer holster, tape measure, utility knife, pencils, nail pouch.
Carpenter’s helper level: hammer, hammer holster, tape measure, utility knife, pencils, nail pouch, chisel, chalk line, level, cat’s paw, hand saw, combination square, straight and Phillips screw drivers, adjustable wrench, wire cutters, flat bar, cordless impact and drill.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Bread Loaf Corporation complies with applicable provisions of state and federal law which prohibit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, place of birth, HIV-positive status, or any other characteristic as protected or defined by applicable law, and the Company complies with its obligations not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability.