Casella Construction is looking to add an Aggregate Foreman to our Team. The Aggregate Foreman is responsible for achieving scheduled production load-out targets and coordinating tasks to ensure safety and compliance. Coordinates and oversees activities of workers of Aggregate production, maintenance, and quality control.
- Effectively lead the production and sales of a 200,000 TPY operation.
- Ensure pit and mine activities are achieved to plan specifications.
- Identify operational deficiencies and implement a plan for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all company and government policies and regulations.
- Organize and lead a team to achieve scheduled production load-out targets.
- Monitor interfaced cameras that overlook crushers, hoppers, and conveyors while in production.
- Coordinate maintenance tasks to ensure safety, quality, and environmental compliance.
- Perform daily pre and post inspections with appropriate documentation that follow company policies.
- Perform crusher machinery set up and take down, which includes running cables, hoses, setting up blocks, tarping, shoveling aggregate, etc.
- Keep crusher and other associated areas clean and organized.
- Perform all duties within safety guidelines set up by MSHA and company policy.
||Casella Construction, Inc.
|Posting Start Date:
- 3-5 years of experience in Aggregate operations.
- MSHA part 46 and 48 miner certifications.
- Working knowledge of environmental policies, standards, and best practices.
- Experience operating equipment efficiently to maintain project specifications.
- Experience with HMI (Human Machine Interface) desirable.
- Team player with abilities to lead employees and partner with external customers.
- Experience with safely operating Loader, Haul Truck and Excavator.
- Mechanical knowledge of aggregate machinery such as conveyors and crushers.
- Ability to use an iPad for essential job functions.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Well-developed leadership and interpersonal skills, including ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Strong bias for action and sense of urgency. Resolves issues quickly.
- Exhibit attention to detail.
- Able to analyze situations and identify ways to improve efficiency.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Must have physical strength, balance, hand-eye coordination, and stamina.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
||This listing expires on: 3/16/2024