Kingsbury Companies, LLC is searching for a project manager to handle our company's ongoing projects. As a project manager, you will work closely with your staff to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include planning, procurement, submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans and the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you must have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred but not required.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver project contracts to owners and approved sub-contractors.
- Coordination with Kingsbury Companies Corporate Resource Manager, team members, and approved sub-contractors to ensure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Management of project submittals, and deliverables to ensure quality standards are accomplished.
- Preparation of status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans with owners and Kingsbury Companies’ team members and sub-contractors ensuring proper execution.
- Facilitating change order requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- Ensure Kingsbury Companies’ safety protocol is strictly enforced and maintained.
||$80,000 - $100,000
|Posting Start Date:
||Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in related fields or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead a project team and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal savvy.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
||This listing expires on: 1/31/2024