||Central Vermont Career Center
|Posting Start Date:
Full Time Opening
Ability to supervise students including management of student behavior; record keeping; instruction; classroom and field
work/laboratory safety, security, set-up and organization of classroom and shop; and interaction and communication with students,
support staff, parents/guardians, and other internal and external stakeholders.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Eligible to obtain a valid Vermont State Educator License through the apprenticeship program.
- Holds the Industry Credential
NATE HVAC technician certifications OR
Master Plumbing License preferred; Journeyman License considered.
- Five or more years of recent industry experience in the related field - required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Understanding of student learning differences.
- Patience and persistence.
- Strong basic supervisory skills and the ability to supervise students in both the classroom and
- Ability to attend required or requested training, meetings, and professional growth activities
outside of school hours (i.e. summers and after-school).
Annual Salary is competitive in Vermont. This is a school year position covered by the local Education Association collective bargaining
Applications only accepted electronically through www.schoolspring.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Central Vermont Career Center is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age,
citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
||This listing expires on: 10/17/2023