HVAC Technician Apprentice
ARC Mechanical is looking for the right candidate for our Service Department. Experience with air conditioning and refrigeration is a plus but not
a requirement. We are looking outside that box!
We are interested in talking with candidates with a proven aptitude for mechanical and/or electrical work. In addition, successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, an eagerness to learn, a commitment to quality workmanship, a willingness to do whatever it takes to be their best and a strong desire to be a valued and respected member of their peers in the service department team.
Candidate must be available and willing to work extended hours depending on customer needs and seasonal demands, work in all weather conditions and climates, work overtime as needed and eventually join the on-call rotation.
What does ARC offer a successful candidate?
- Competitive wages;
- Full benefits package including health, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401k employer contribution, paid time off, personal days, paid holidays, etc.;
- Extra compensation for being on-call;
- Assistance with obtaining necessary licenses, certifications and continuing education and pays all associated costs;
- Company vehicle and gas card for technicians who are able to work independently;
- Willingness to train the right candidate on their journey to becoming a seasoned HVAC Service Technician.
If you possess the knowledge and characteristics we are seeking and are interested in what ARC can offer you as an employee, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your resume or call for an application:
Human Resources Manager