Position Description :
Plant Foreman & General Manager
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the daily operation of a Class VII forklift as directed and without supervision while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures. The team member is expected to accomplish daily needs safely and efficiently, as directed by the general manger. Applicants must have the physical ability to work in a precast concrete manufacturing industry.
- Place safety first
- Must complete Forklift training and certification
- Loading, unloading, precast products from the production floor to the yard for storing and/or trailers for transporting.
- Loading, unloading shipping, and receiving items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Daily Forklift Inspection using checklist
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Inventory activities, including annual inventory count
- Identifying workplace safety hazards
- Adhering to safety management standards
- Adhering to production schedules
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, helpful and have strong organizational and planning skills
- Able to multi-task at any given time and provide attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Customer service and team oriented
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively during times of high staff stress in a non-threatening manner.
- Ability Problem Solve
- Punctual and accountable
- Operate industrial equipment
- Knowledge of proper use of hand tools such as hammer and tape measure
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of concrete preferred.
- Knowledge of safety polices and rules including the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Conditions of Employment
- With demonstrated knowledge and skills, may be promoted to a higher-level position
- Compliance: Employees will complete required annual mandatory training programs and adhere to all company policies.
- Camp Precast Concrete Products is an equal opportunity employer. Camp Precast does not tolerate discriminating on the basis of race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran’s status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Equal opportunities extended to all terms and conditions and privileges of employment, as well as the use of all company facilities participating in all company sponsored activities and employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and terminating employment.
||Camp Precast Concret Products
||Based on Experience
|Posting Start Date:
- High school diploma/equivalent; a minimum of two years of related experience in trades specific to job requirements; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 Years of experience or a degree in the building/construction design industry preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 Years of Forklift Operating
||This listing expires on: 6/6/2023