Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience working with diesel engine, truck and heavy equipment repair.
- Works as a member of a team with other mechanics
- Inspects, diagnoses and repairs issues with diesel engines
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs issues with hydraulics, brakes, transmission, steering, and other systems
- Experience with small diesel engine repair
- Handles routine repairs, including oil and tire changes
- Uses power, machine, and hand tools safely
- Follows all motor vehicle repair shop regulations and standards
- Performs preventative maintenance
- Performs welding or fabrication tasks on trailers and other equipment as necessary
- Prepares work orders and orders parts
- Interprets diagnostic test results accurately
- Demonstrates time management, communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- On-time and reliable
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Valid driver's license (CDL strongly preferred)
- Diesel technician or mechanic degree a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
Our shop is located in Barton, Vermont. Our home office is located @ 234 Glover Road in Barton, Vermont.
J.P. Sicard, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||J.P. Sicard, Inc.
|Posting Start Date:
||This listing expires on: 4/7/2023