Bread Loaf Corporation integrates planning, architecture and building solutions to help our clients grow their businesses, communities, campuses, and cultural institutions.
We are seeking experienced Carpenters for our commercial project located in Killington, VT.
Our benefits package includes:
• Health/Dental insurance
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
• Company Paid Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• On the Job Training
• Travel Pay
• Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan and Company Match
• Competitive Compensation
Bread Loaf values the integrity and ingenuity of every person on our team, every planning study we develop, every architectural design we create, every structure we build. Bread Loaf thrives on innovative ideas and excellent work. We measure our success by the success of our clients.
Carpenters will perform all assigned work with enthusiasm and in accordance with the best practices of the industry. Job responsibilities are as follows:
• Perform all aspects of carpentry trade
• Millwork installation
• Install cabinets and counter tops
• Install siding and build shell components
• Proficient with construction plans and specs
• Window and storefront installation
• Door and hardware installation
• Concrete forming and pouring
• Structural framing
• Equipment operation of all-terrain equipment
• General requirements of staging and temp heating
Perform all work in a safe manner following OHSA guidelines and Bread Loaf best practices.