PC Construction is hiring full-time Laborers and Carpenters of all levels to work on exciting projects throughout Vermont. Earn up to $30/hour based on experience.
Duties range based on position and projects but may include:
- Rough carpentry, finish carpentry, siding and trim
- Doors, frames and hardware
- Blocking, firestopping, and miscellaneous metals and specialties
- General construction clean-up, material handling, site safety measures
Commercial construction experience preferred, but willing to train individuals with a positive attitude. Long term opportunities available with PC’s commitment to personal career growth.
Superior benefits package including:
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Health, dental, disability and life insurances
- Paid time off and holidays
- Employee profit sharing
Come help PC build some of Vermont’s most exciting projects, from resorts in Stowe to cutting-edge university facilities. Call 802.735.7248 to learn more or apply online.
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
PC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving force in the success of our company.
About PC Construction: PC offers general contracting, construction management and design-build services to private and public clients across the country. The company manages projects along the eastern seaboard of the United States from its headquarters in Vermont and a network of locations in Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and North Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60 years, PC Construction is guided to success by its team of dedicated employee-owners.