CDL Class A- Driver
CDL Class A - Driver
Barre, VT 05641
LD Safety Markings is Hiring! We’re looking for hardworking dedicated individuals to join our team! We are looking for an experienced and mechanically inclined CDL Class-A driver to our team!
We are growing, and the need to move material between jobsites and locations continues to grow. This position would operate various flatbeds including but not limited to tractor trailer truck and other flatbeds during the spring, summer and fall months, and working in our maintenance facility during the winter months, so mechanical abilities are a plus.
LD Safety has developed a top-notch employee experience culture that allows for hands-on training and a career development path that will help you grow within our organization! Learn from industry leaders, enhance your knowledge of our top-of-the-line equipment and build a career that will allow you to be successful and feel fulfilled while providing safer traveled routes for your family and friends.
Why join LD Safety Marking….
- Minimum of $28+ per hour while driving
- Newer trucks and equipment to operate
- Benefits (Paid holidays, Paid Time Off, Medical Insurance, 401K with profit sharing, uniforms, Vacation Pay)
CDL Class A- Driver
||L&D Safety Marking Corp.
||$28+ per hour on the job plus travel pay
|Posting Start Date:
- Valid Class-A CDL is required
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements will be required but will assist candidate who does not have these but are willing to get them.
- 1-2 years of driving experience preferred
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is preferred, or willingness to learn
- Good driving record (MVR) required
- Ability to obtain DOT Physical card
- Mechanical abilities
- Ability to adjust schedule as-needed to have material delivered when needed
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment along with good social skills –tolerant, collaborative and a positive attitude.
- Safety: A Zero Incident Attitude…
- Perform all tasks asked or assigned of you by Operations.
- Do the job to the best of your ability, every day
- Loading and unloading material on flatbed.
- Ability to travel throughout New England.
||This listing expires on: 3/5/2023