Start Date: 2/1/2022 12:00 PM EST
End Date: 2/1/2022 1:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Online Location:
VT United States
In recent years, the workforce has changed dramatically from long-term careers to job-hopping on a regular basis. Replacing workers in your company can range from $5,000 for a laborer to as much as $35,000 for a veteran department manager. So, what can today’s businesses do to keep their employees satisfied?
On-boarding is an approach to prepare both the company and the new employee for a positive employment experience. Studies have shown that companies with a high level of employee engagement are more likely to retain their employees. Today, more than ever, employee engagement is necessary in order to survive and thrive in the 21st-century workforce. In this increasingly competitive business world, retaining your top talent is critical.
Join us during this 7-week virtual program to explore the best practices for on-boarding and retention of workers. Each week a new topic will be covered from 12 pm – 1pm with multiple instructors involved over the length of the program.
- February 1st – On-boarding
- February 8th – The 90-Day Plan
- February 15th – Skill Training
- February 22nd – Coaching & Mentoring
- March 1st – Engagement/Participation
- March 8th – Responsibility Enhancement
- March 15th – Performance Review
Join the meetings via this Teams Link:
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
| Meeting options
Free Sessions and No Registration Required
Bios for our trainers:
Scott McKenna -
Scott McKenna is the President of Catamount Consulting. He is a certified instructor with the Mine Safety Health Administration, and an OSHA Certified Construction Trainer. He has over 24 years experience in the mining and construction industries and is active in multiple organizations. He has authored or contributed to several published articles and lectures on a regular basis to a wide variety of business and safety professionals. The Catamount Team provides an expertise in all facets of construction, manufacturing, mining, firearms and all facets of business. Scott is the head assistant varsity wrestling coach at Warrensburg Central School and has been for nearly 20 years. Over the last 5 years, the team has compiled over 100 wins and five consecutive years of Championship Seasons as well as qualifying multiple wrestlers for the prestigious New York State Championships. McKenna believes that we are all coaches within the People Business. Regardless of Your Team you must have high levels of emotional intelligence to assure everyone around you is coached to their particular level of high performance.
- Jason Spector is a 25 year veteran educator and coach. Jason has extensive experience in Social Emotional supports, Culture building and Mindset coaching. Fifteen years ago, Jason Co-Founded an organization that cultivates cultural empathy within groups and organizations. Jason’s work for the past two decades has connected to all facets of society around empowerment, human connection and peak performance. Jason has a Masters Degree in Coaching, he is certified as a Mindset Mastery Coach as well as a Culture of Care Trainer. Jason’s unique knowledge and experience offers a broad range of value to many individuals and groups in a wide variety of spaces. Along with his favorite role of being a father and husband he is also extremely passionate in Performance Psychology, Teaching, Wrestling, Mixed Martial Arts, Bodybuilding, Emotional Agility and Empathetic Conditioning. His mission is to teach others how to wake up energized, show up ready for anything and drive home fulfilled.
Heidi Williams -
Heidi is the Office Manager for Catamount Consulting offices and is a certified instructor with the Mine Safety Health Administration. Heidi’s primary objective is to oversee all offices for Catamount Consulting, the Learning Management System (LMS) program, the online training portal and development of future Catamount offices. She also assists with our on-Site, Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing and Mobile Hearing functions and is one of our lead facilitators in our Leadership Training. The Catamount Team provides an expertise in all facets of construction, manufacturing, mining, firearms and all facets of business. Heidi has over 13 years of experience in the mining and construction industries and is active in many safety associations. Regardless of Your Team you must have high levels of emotional intelligence to assure everyone around you is coached to their particular level of high performance.
Mindy Fisk -
Mindy is one of the Office Managers for Catamount Consulting offices. Mindy assists in the day-to-day operations of Catamount Consulting and plays a vital role in their consultation and compliance strategies at a fair price and with the highest regard for quality and employee safety. Catamount Consulting has offices throughout the Northeast. Catamount has developed several national seminars including Supervisor Seminars and ACRI Training. She also assists with our on-Site, Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing and Mobile Hearing functions and is one of our lead facilitators in our Leadership Training.
- Stacy is a practicing attorney as well as a coach with Catamount. She spent nearly 15 years, along with her teacher husband and fellow Catamount team member, Jason Spector, in the areas of Empathy and Social Emotional support for students and teachers. She now uses the empathy space as a foundation for her work in leadership training for all organizations. Stacy's unique background and experience offers a broad range of value to many individuals and groups in relation to employee engagement, culture building, and mindset mastery. Stacy is a wife, mother of two great boys and enjoys many unique hobbies including, natural bodybuilding and anything fitness related, muscle cars and crafting new creations in her "She Shed". Stacy's mission is to help people provide compassionate empathy for each other in any environment.