AGC/VT is the premier Vermont trade association representing every aspect of the construction industry.
Founded in 1961, members of AGC/VT are general contractors, equipment and material suppliers, insurance companies, bonding firms, financial institutions, consultants and other businesses and individuals connected to the construction industry.
- Provide advocacy services for members and the industry at large on legislation under consideration at the Vermont Legislature and the Federal Congress.
- Advocate for members regarding public policy creation and changes before Vermont and Federal rule making bodies.
- Establish collaborative relationships with Vermont’s Technical Centers, the Vermont Municipal Highway Association and other workplace safety organizations.
- Offer ongoing, industry leading safety training and education courses.
- Deliver up-to-date information on industry trends and changes.
- Organize and promote member-to-member events and activities to strengthen networking and business practices.
- Provide advocacy and education, administrative support, and regulatory assistance for the Vermont Independent Electrical Contractors Association (VIECA).
AGC/VT is a state chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America, a national organization representing the interests of construction industry professionals.